1. In accordance with the unified internal control system of the group company, establish and improve the financial management system of the company where it is located and implement it in place;
2. Establish and improve the corporate financial management system, and exercise overall control over the daily management of the financial department, financial budgeting, capital operation and other tasks, and improve the corporate financial management level;
3. Organize accounting personnel to carry out accounting and accounting processing work, prepare and summarize financial reports and report them in a timely manner;
4. Responsible for organizing the cost management of the enterprise, carrying out cost forecasting, control, accounting, analysis and assessment;
5. Regularly report the company's operating status, financial revenue and expenditure and the specific implementation of various financial plans, provide financial analysis and forecast reports for the company's decision-makers, and put forward supporting suggestions;
6. According to the business policy and financial work needs, reasonably set up the organizational structure of the finance department, optimize the work process, develop and train employee capabilities, manage employee performance, and improve department work efficiency and employee satisfaction.